To build your voice dialog:
- use the My Dialog table at the left side of the page.
- Add a new question and answer by clicking on the button on the bottom bar.
- Sample questions can be selected from the sample dialogs loaded at the right side tables.
- To add a sample question to your dialog, just drag it from the samples table to the dialog table.
- You can select different sample dialogs from the Sample Dialog dropdown, in the top right corner.
- You can also upload dialogs from a local file using the 'Choose Local File' button
- A sample dialog table can be removed using the button on the top title bar.
- You can copy one whole sample table to your work space by clicking on the button on the top title bar.
- To save your dialog, click on the Save Dialog on the top ribbon, or the grid bottom bar.